High Net Worth Divorce
A divorce is a difficult and complex process for any couple, and especially couples with high-value assets to be protected and distributed. Loomis & Loomis, P.A. helps people maintain their lifestyle and financial security though divorce. We regularly advise successful business owners and professionals, such as entrepreneurs, real estate investors, consultants, doctors, attorneys and engineers. We understand how to protect assets and also how to ensure each partner gets their fair share of marital property. Our capabilities include the capacity to handle complex situations involving the division of and/or protection of the following assets:
• Business property, profits and equity
• Stocks and investment interests, including stock options and private stocks included in employee benefit packages
• Pensions, 401(k) accounts and other retirement plans
• Real property, such as vacation homes and rental properties
• Other high-value personal and real property
The divorce attorneys at Loomis & Loomis, P.A. have a deep understanding of valuation of various assets classes, finance, and business processes. Contact the office today for a consultation for your high net worth divorce needs.
Complex high net worth divorce case in South Florida
"Isabell and Kerry Loomis have shown tremendous skill and dedication towards getting me through this matter successfully. I can rest assured that they always represent my best interests competently."
Anonymous ~ Delray Beach